segunda-feira, 20 de setembro de 2010

IN LOVE ♥



Guys.
- when in love.
-they become poor.
-can forget
- but don't forgive.
-breakup when they feel love from another girl.
-when heartbroken they try to.
forget about her by going out with another girl.
Girls
-when in love
-they become pretty.
-can forgive.
-but don't forget.
-breakup when they don't feel love from their men.
-when heartbroken they try to find his chaterites in another guy.
Cute things you must say:
- If I had to choose between breathing and loving you, I would use my last breath to say, I love you.
- I fall in love with you again everytime I look into your beautiful eyes.
-Baby, to me you’re no one ...... because no one is perfect.
- I love you more than yesterday but less than tomorrow.
-Goodnight sweetheart.
- I miss you.
-Are you a dictionary because you add meaning in my life.
-If I proved my love for you with a hug, I would squeeze you to death.
-I love you.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário