sexta-feira, 29 de abril de 2011

I want to see my self through other people's eyes.

I'm not skinny.
I don't use high heels.
I don't have a wonderful and long hair.
I don't have a beautiful blue or green eyes.

My Gestures are not delicate, and i do not dance in a sexy way. My laughter is not charming and my smile is not lovely. I'm not the prettiest and i'm not the cutest.


I'm just awkward,clumsy, disastrous,blundering and sometimes i act like a clown.
And i'm just happy, without diets, without tight clothing and with my scandalous laughter.

1 comentário:

  1. wow, isso é q foi uma descrição forte.. eu não conseguia ir tão fundo nos meus defeitos mas admiro a tua postura! (se bem que podes estar a exagerar um bocadinho, não sei pq não te conheço x) Oq interessa é conhecermo-nos, sabermos os nossos pontos fracos mas também nunca esquecer os fortes e sermos felizes assim! gostei do blog :)

    http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar